Re: Why...

From: Jeff Richard <richaje_at_bvRSgAP4bqLYbJkKlk_2Z4FlgX3KZ5sdi5ga2fe5BSCLJdre2o1fXo6qfqei0Hlceqm8>
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2005 06:19:31 -0000

> Jeff, you're entitled to your point of view. Please allow me mine.

Nick - you are certainly entitled to your point of view. And - even though this is Immoderate Heroquest (which in many ways may be the best forum to express dissatisfaction) - I certainly hope that I am being respectful of it. If I wasn't, I apologize.

> (And if Greg had *asked* you to write "House of Malan" stuff for him
> print in the Sartar books, and had promised to credit you, and had
then
> failed to deliver -- twice -- would that make a difference?)

At the end of the day, I honestly can't say. I've been asked to write game stuff up before, and, in the end, I've usually refused.

Jeff