Re: [ImmoderateHeroQuest] Re: Why...

From: David Cake <dave_at_D3unCCyrcVIcZfums9zY8n9nFxPUiE5ba55hZKe38gvbX8vZ73coxGlzZOuhb3Y73P66KLD>
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 21:38:27 +0800

        As a writing credit is frequently the only reward anyone gets for doing significant work for Issaries, you would think they would get it right.

        Especially as they do pretty well out of it. The Gang of Eight got nothing but a credit and a thank you letter for over 2000 emails worth of rules polishing Hero Wars. And I'm fine with that. But thats good value for money for II, and the sort of thing that people only do if some goodwill exists. And I'm sure plenty of other people have similar stories.

        Its all very well for Issaries to have a fan policy that protects them legally. But if they are going to do that the way they are, they need to build trust with the community or they damage it. And they don't seem to be doing a good job of it.

	Cheers
		David

PS David Boatright, you are an arse. Every single member of the Seattle game has produced more of value than you.