Re: Some Issaries Questions

From: oswaldtrimling <oswaldtrimling_at_YFcgiuoj3J63nR9N0SKT3P2fe7ek5IRQm5oQhHMIWvkISUZ5TSVR_DzjNDU1u>
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2005 09:34:25 -0000

Yes, they do. Although not a huge amount of money.

> 2. Have they any plans to publish anything with some content or are
> we going to be stuck with books which are mainly character creation
> notes with some vaguely connected scenarios.

I am not sure - what do you mean by 'some content'?

> 3. Is Men of the Sea what we can expect for the future. Something
> detailed but of marginal interest to most people.

I believe that ILH-2, Lords of the West 1, Sartar Rising 4, and Trader Princes will probably be the next few books. Obviously, I don't know whether those would be of more than marginal use to you or not. I suspect they will all be useful to me, though.