Re: [ImmoderateHeroQuest] Re: Why...

From: Mike Gibb <migibb_at_2hki9VhQ1mQAdCmw24-YZ0mwp4aJ-_LvM0HABtSxITQRXw6kx2lHdeBPa5XTo6X8F5MsI>
Date: Fri, 01 Apr 2005 21:09:58 +0000

>From Heroquest-RPG list

<light_castle_at_22uDEVnUzPrh7HDiJIxr_Z5qo4-SnhStf0N3PzhuMtZZD0CjhPqxyXbo9fjJRy9AZf31LnfWz3iyAcHqTW0POg.yahoo.invalid

>And if you think about it, things like boatspeech imply a certain amount of
>specialized
>vocabulary as well as just mish-mashing of tongues.

If he wants "specialized language" or "mish-mashing" from "Boat"-speech, he should check out some recent posts on this list.

I don't even know the guy, but I've missed "da Boat". Now that he has risen we can get on to the serious abuse that this list exists for.

Fan policy discussion bores me. Oh yeah, and you're all a bunch of turd-scrapings for discussing it ;-)

mike
8-)

   xxx