Re: [ImmoderateHeroQuest] Re: Why...Insider bitch says why

From: John Hughes <nysalor_at_OWVP2OXfb7Yu0v4n2faAfUgKjGNqT1v5wvw696e9SXWvdBwNtk1TWLAwAVsQrIo6oA-1>
Date: Sat, 2 Apr 2005 11:52:37 +1000

Thanks Insider Bitch.

I'd call you Deep Throat, but that would get Guy unneccessarily excited. And believe me, none of us want that. :)

This is definitely a positive step in the right direction.

Is there any sort of intention or statement about Issaries making fair and reasonable efforts to credit authors?

"The appendices are still being written?!!' But people have already signed off!!

*Sigh*. Blue pill. Lotus mantra. Breath slow. Count to ten. Gulp down Es and whizz. Throw head violently against wall. Imbibe lager. Hold breath until I turn blue.

I will now bugger off to do some layout..

John