Hamsters

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_H9fdVfxlXHIE8KCIVF3erlfmIePziLYLSe_4jmUs7ya3w2InMdD8tqaJ6nrZR>
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2005 07:30:40 +0100

> >Hung like a hamster 1
>
> This is a double negative modifier type situation. While the
> size of Chris Lemon's genitalia is of only passing interest
> to me, it's probably a topic best referred to the HeroWars
> Rules list.

But then on the other hand, would the Rules list ever contemplate any sums so silly?

If we assume the default "hung like" is 17 (homeland keyword for any human male) then the size of the negative is 16. So if we translated it into a "hung like <very large creature of choice>" the ability rating would be 17+16 making... Erm..... Run out of fingers.... 33. 13W.

That's not bad at all. There you go Chris, have a Tshirt made up. I just want to know how come Mr. Boatright has any knowledge of the subject.