Chuck Heston & Hamsters

From: Stewart Stansfield <stu_stansfield_at_f89pBzZOgB9TOjroX5rB4rXrK-sjVfaabPR2q0yhgyY4ilvNGP0TrojcCQG7E>
Date: Wed, 06 Apr 2005 12:51:01 -0000

Bruce:
> If you want to be enlightened about handkerchief codes...

I watched 'El Cid' a few days ago, and am reminded of the scene where the eponymous 'hero' takes the Infanta Urraca's (seemingly gold lame) colours, and stuffs them in his belt (right front, I think).

Tourneys being the medieval equivalent of fetish clubs, I guess what good ol' Chuck was really saying to his opponent was that he 'Wanted Muscleman (Top)'. The other fella's colours were black, by the way.

I didn't realise that Gore Vidal worked as a script doctor on 'El Cid' aswell.

Stu.