Re: [ImmoderateHeroQuest] Re: Digest Number 388

From: Bruce Ferrie <bruceferrie_at_rDATaWIZ-r3OE_j4RqyLc69CI6AcHqkT64tQkc3Kygh4ECzwEKrsCC4LAP5WDuHY>
Date: Wed, 06 Apr 2005 17:56:57 +0100

charlesmacateer wrote:

> Sounds like a Twinkie defense to me.

Hmmm. No.

You really can't comprehend that verbal homophobic abuse helps to legitimate physical homophobic violence?

> Can you provide figures for the number of people who have been gay-
> bashed by people who have read my Nandan keyword?

The Glorantha Digest isn't that widely read. I suspect people are more influenced by the likes of http://www.godhatesfags.com/main/

I'm sure they've got a mailing list you'd be more comfortable on.

> An accurate portrayal of American / British society in the past

The murders I linked to didn't take place in the dim and distant past, I'm afraid.

> as I live in the gay capital of the east coast

Is this the new version of "some of my best friends are black?"

> I guess now since I have read the Nandan keyword several times, and
> had a propostion by a gay guy at the Omni bus station, I will have to
> go over to South Beach and burn down a gay club or slash a fews gay
> guys lying on the beach.

Wow, I guess criminals really are stupid. You're confessing even before the event. Should make it easier for the cops.