Re: [ImmoderateHeroQuest] An Issariues 'All"?

From: John Hughes <nysalor_at_8-oIfPOTmkg1ta8ArCr7vO4n79XMwoSx9Sh9pvhhO7FIm7InYavu-763syQdiJDoSouD>
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 05:37:28 +1000

Our Immoderator rises from whatever degenerate practices keep him from doing his job. Possibly involving hamsters...

| John Hughes wrote:
|
>| "Issaries owns all right, title, and interest in and to the Proprietary
| >| Material, and to any material derived from or incorporating the
| >| Proprietary Material."

While I was initially focussing on the 'all', the definition of 'Proprietary material' (i..e. stuff belonging to Issaries) has sinced convinced me that this is kosher Well as kosher as anything touched by a lawyer can be.

Sorry for being non-sensationalist.

John