Janine Ashbless

From: Tony Davis <gallows_brother_at_hUrH10bt9M5kkWs6QZqOSmoBYJ8NsEBKOlDOCq-eMyjKAFsKbYOhyNpN_HeO>
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2005 00:02:08 -0000

Did one of us write this story about the Windlord, the Effulgent Emperor and porn porn porn? It's too Gloranthan to be a coincidence...

"The Empire of the Shining Mask could find a place for lesser gods, for the Tradelord and the Harvestmother and the dozens of other deities that the free peoples of the lands had worshiped since time first dawned. The Empire tolerated anything, good or ill, fair or foul, so long as the Effulgent God was unchallenged; the only virtue it demanded was obedience. But the Windlord - he was the restless, undisciplined soul of the free people and would bow to no one, and he would not be tolerated in the city by its new masters."

-Toil and Trouble (c) 2000 Janine Ashbless

yeah, sure, that outs me as a Black Lace readin' pansy, but what the hell... it's worth it to put an Orlanth fetishist on notice that we're watchin'.