Re: [ImmoderateHeroQuest] Winter Spirits

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_YJL5Zb2R61f8y4yNnPioPW4UmxBNfRAulMo0Pjc5YmyQQlSRMgxSY-iuVA9HDBWguiF>
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2005 19:40:40 +1200

At 05:34 PM 6/23/2005 -0700, you wrote:

> From your tone, you clearly do not believe this
>discussion has value.

Shit-for-brains finally gets a fucking clue.

>In the event that you don't know what I'm talking
>about,

But relapse to his usual moronic self.

BTW cuntface, when are you actually going to give the benightened souls on the praxpak-files list some feedback on the Praxpak MS that they all worked on? You were appointed to be the communicator between Greg and that list, not some jumped-up honcho who gets to masturbate over the communications that he's received from Greg and doesn't have the decency to tell others about them.

--Peter Metcalfe

--Peter Metcalfe