Re: [ImmoderateHeroQuest] Winter Spirits

From: Julian Lord <jlord_at_QGgs_mReA-ytsH_TXem7S5k2ry6vC0DRnuZb7aB0cQyfUX-17i_VEvlWKo7crKeeTW3-r2>
Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2005 21:46:06 +0200

Peter Metcalfe wrote:

>>Yes, but she would not have a place on the God Plane.
>>

>She doesn't have a place on the God Plane any more
>than Kolat does.

Actually, Kolat _does_ have an enclave in the God Plane (he is specifically referred to in the mythology as Orlanth's brother, and is therefore at home in Orlanth's hall as _kith and kin_), but as that's an exception NOT the rule, so please feel free to discount this info as a piece of irrelevant trivia...

>>I agree with you at the level of a generalization:
>>there is a big difference between the rune gods and
>>the Praxian spirits. You see the same distinction in
>>cults of Prax. My problem is that every
>>generalization has exceptions.
>>

>It's not a generalization, it's a statement of fact.

Nope, it's a generalisation.

Your turn :-/

Julian Lord