Re: [ImmoderateHeroQuest] Nomads Go.. errr... Great Spirits

From: Labrygon_at_R2eZOfMyCL05KhQ4z4eMDvGvZ-ZchMu0D0uiSnHhNvZq2r1gV9EdmZmD8GG6yJG4GQS
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2005 06:11:08 EDT

In a message dated 6/27/2005 4:59:47 AM AUS Eastern Standard Time, jlord_at_3V1AYj0JcZyKV-TBMgdhibNKm7iauJI3aKqPZQrQxANvh1yvEbnqt7zy98KyYx8Oywubew.yahoo.invalid writes:

> NG is set well after the fall of Pavis, so he's a minor _god_, not a
> leader, game rules for the counter notwithstanding.

Well, I have to disagree, especially as this is the immoderate list. Nomad Gods always struck me as rather timeless, simulating the endless war of the plains, relatively unchanged through the changing tides of history (ignoring of course the incursions of the Pure Horse, the Third Council, etc). But to say that the game is set after the fall of Pavis is rather limiting. Change the map a bit, exclude a few counters, and it could be set in the first age.

Keith