RE: [ImmoderateHeroQuest] Re: Cwim

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_174ZUkJLXvdRRlFBoCj2X5NcCS6Rql_1MxiXkgsire061WIZ5UGPB_ZVgZVWV>
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2005 22:54:44 +0100

> Fuck Yahoo.

I'm trying to save the Immoderators hassle.... Oh, OK.

> It means "cunt", although more properly it refers to the cunt in its
> liqueaceous state of sexual excitement (ooooh! long words !!!!!!!!!).

I never knew about that extra, er "refinement". I've mainly heard it used more generically.

Did you realise that "cunt" was originally the word for the mouth of a sword-scabbard? And that the meaning only got transferred to the female parts because the hole is the same shape (sort of)?

> PS This discussion has already led to one attempt by spammers to send
> you fine people all sorts of pornography, but I nipped that
> one in the bud (ouch!).

Well, if you don't mind the hassle...

The problem will be if Yahoo decide we're "adult". We'll have to click on a "yes, I'm over 18 and not easily offended" button before we get into the group every time.