Re: [ImmoderateHeroQuest] Re: Cwim

From: Goihl & Fahey <goihlk_at_OyXGC45xokjUXoIQKt9rItgREQVngz5FN3Y75WZuiNE-ViuetUYl0lU2Rg-YP7Snehqon>
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2005 17:40:57 +0200

I never knew this either. Am continually astonished at the wisdom I acquire while communicating with all of you highly-educated intellectuals.

Daniel
> Peter:
> > Is the name a jokey reference to something in the RW? A quick
> > googling doesn't turn up anything.

  Stu:

  From: Jane Williams
  It's possible that this is British-only slang?   The term is used for an intimate part of female anatomy. Yes, singular. We   don't want to get even this list classed as "adult" by Yahoo, so I won't   spell it out, but I'm sure you get the picture.