Re: Borderlands & Beyond book

From: Rick Meints <rjmeints_at_uoROUXm1wKenvyYD0h5QhTozf9ogX2IYaHjAuIILnCFkpVDcMWOlaT-EsoZ5wP3fc3z>
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 02:57:19 -0000

Jane,

You were oh so close to having some good ammo to use to rip into me. Another click or two and you would have seen that the "dealer" with the Plunder high bid is ..... ME! (I'm Piranha-brother)

Pass up the chance to pick up a near mint copy of Plunder for under $10. Not a chance. I've got customers who don't like ebay, for whatever reason, who will pay far more than that. That will change when I use the other side of my personality and crush some of the collectability out of it by reprinting it with Borderlands. And many of you think Ed is almost evil...

Rick