Re: [ImmoderateHeroQuest] Re: Borderlands & Beyond book

From: Goihl & Fahey <goihlk_at_o72-MbFAKZPEhObnvGKTFWLPjvTgfMfW5S6e1a5lR_D-uiV6hnBLUFKNB_4Vno3LTR8pM>
Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2005 18:36:21 +0200

I well (?) remember what all Rick did as GimGim the Grim in our Pavis freeform. Evil!

Daniel
  From: Rick Meints
  Jane Williams wrote:
> That's not the way I'm betting on *that* auction. Not
> at all. And what I'm buying if I see you in October is
> your latest book, I hope.
> Four bidders, and the current top appears to be a
> dealer. It's going to be sniped.

  Jane,

  You were oh so close to having some good ammo to use   to rip into me. Another click or two and you would   have seen that the "dealer" with the Plunder high bid is   ..... ME! (I'm Piranha-brother)

  Pass up the chance to pick up a near mint copy of Plunder   for under $10. Not a chance. I've got customers who don't   like ebay, for whatever reason, who will pay   far more than that. That will change when I use the   other side of my personality and crush some of   the collectability out of it by reprinting it with   Borderlands. And many of you think Ed is almost evil...

  Rick