CPD VS GCD

From: John Hughes <john.hughes_at_AGjsNIvrfMQD8uQHOxgcMJ5d2U2WQDJIOIdUUZmEiO7WeTfY9S7djSGhpaX3tNf2>
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2005 16:21:46 +1000

SO WHO WON?!?!?!? j.

>[The strongest argument I ever had with Stephen was over the relative
>amusement value of cannibal pygmy ducks vs giant caveman ducks; it was
>at 3am and it actually got rather heated.]

John Hughes
Centre for Aboriginal Economic Policy Research Hanna Neumann Building 21
The Australian National University
Canberra ACT 0200 Australia
T: +61 2 6125 0649
F: +61 2 6125 9730
W: www.anu.edu.au/caepr

The CAEPR website has a large and growing electronic library of publications available for free download, including Discussion Papers, Working Papers, and Topical Issues, plus links to CAEPR Monographs in PDF format on the ANU's new E Press site.