Re: [ImmoderateHeroQuest] Re: CPD VS GCD

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_MnImvWtomrAd566zFx67iUEH5B_aeDeyhZFGNj4sxFjxtPYPcukkBeCuTtfDu>
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2005 12:20:53 +0100 (BST)

> Jane:
> > But are grotarons, by any stretch of the
> imagination, birds?
>
> Nope. But hey, we're all adults here--can't a
> grotaron and a duck have
> a meaningful relationship?

Meaningful, yes, but that doesn't make the Grotaron a keet.

> There's so much wisdom and understanding on
> this group over these matters;

Considering what group we're on, that quote may have to be files away carefully.

> why, I remember back to the whippet-
> duck crossbreed broo + whippet-beaver crossbreed
> broo = duck-billed platypus broo symposium.

Yes - and when it comes to cross-breeding, the word "broo" is quite important.

> But seriously, who thinks ImmoderateHeroQuest should
> design an Eastern Isle?

(shrug) My own interest in things Eastern, or Isles, is quite close to zero, but don't let that stop you. I think what we need is some random found-anywhere Isles for sea-going adventurers to bump into, myself.

A thought. Wolf Pirates can be of mixed race, as long as they're fierce enough, right? What would it take for Harrek to recruit Ducks?

Jane Williams