Re: D&D vs HQ: An Ogre Named Orlanth

From: Stewart Stansfield <stu_stansfield_at_AZ3zfQHDjOAdzyVmyXxEw5NUP7kKMSm_25d8INKIrX-5YwaHjDLy92IVk5a50>
Date: Fri, 04 Nov 2005 17:24:25 -0000

Thanks for reading; perhaps I'll send the scripts to Magnus Magnusson, so he can tidy them up for a Stopfordian saga.

Chris, Bryan and I are like a well-oiled (certainly well-'lubricated') machine. The last game we played together was D20 Star Wars. Bryan was Princess Lexi of Alderaan; Chris was Bimbam 'Meesa plenty beeetches' Barry, a Gungan pimp (and later Dark Jedi); and I was Porker 'The Horny Hog' Xukchuq, an intergalactic Gamorrean porn star with a cybernetic member.

The three of us formed a Triumvirate of Filth, operating out of a stolen Imperial shuttle (painted pink); and the game wrapped up as we'd secured a pretty hefty holovid distribution deal with Jabba the Hutt. Good times.

Stu.