RE: [ImmoderateHeroQuest] New file uploaded to ImmoderateHeroQuest

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_CIdpNZX32qHEyOVXMFLb9fE2oTRdthaQ5mmAKbC5wRNoC6k-x55A7C1ZdY-cB>
Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2005 22:06:31 -0000

> File : /The Glorious ReAscent of Dayzatar's Toe.doc
> Uploaded by : julianlord <julian.lord_at_h56Yxa-_gozEMEzTob1M_opRTy--xr_ywavAz-ZEsRdKLOwCCSYHuVxeY39C5WbjNbCuSFGeN_a5f75Z.yahoo.invalid>
> Description : Smut from the Tradetalk Adults Only Issue

Good job I wasn't drinking at the time I read that. Brilliant!

Oh, sorry, wrong list.

Julian, that was disgusting, the jokes were crude and obvious and what's more, it seemed to be an attempt to MOCK that wonderful work before whom all should bow, GRoY. Shame on you!

Off to find Dave and try to do a hand-stand...