Re: [ImmoderateHeroQuest] Re: [ImmoderateAfghanistan] Digest Number 487

From: Labrygon_at_JWtsCXJj2BOYC02LCNRj5nmXEF0Lv7YoMtVyNlKsGfrpuHaUW2_n-GW2DsoQYSl2bKd
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 15:27:15 EST

In a message dated 24/01/2006 7:18:02 AM AUS Eastern Standard Time, stu_stansfield_at_ulN6YD_zXrpgJ5ScKXYwkZaQ2R4AIXApPrnSVX5mMLo1aca4VpVbIL0lPf0sR4b7NMGix_M0XFdftpFxp8o6vO2oC24-.yahoo.invalid writes:

> In fact unless people misbehave, I'm going to
> ask Julian to immoderate you.

I think Stu is completely correct. Discussion of the tides of history specifically relating to Afghanistan , inlcuding details of airport misdemeanours, is hardly rude and obnoxious shit-slinging of the immoderate kind and has no place in rude and obnoxious forum like this one.

The only way I can sensibly contribute is to refer to the most important historical work in the region which is of course, 'Carry on up the Khyber". What equivalent did the russians have for the Devils in Skirts and who is a worthy successor to the Khazi of Kalabar?

Keith