Moon Design Publishing Plans

From: Rick Meints <rjmeints_at_jZpD06ld9_uI19zC3sVJAiIzNVNEojTci1KRa3BYZa4Pv-qgh2sy_qBw1Wi09jiNunb>
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2006 01:17:57 -0000

My fellow Immoderate Gloranthans,

Seeing the recent posts about what new Heroquest books are in the works has reminded me (many thanks), that I need to provide you all with a well deserved update. When I make such announcements please remember that I will tend to be conservative in my estimates. I do not want to overpromise or set unrealistic expectations. That said, here is what we have in the works:

1610 - Gloranthan Classics Volume IV: Borderlands and Beyond. 304 pages. Out now.

1304 - Imperial Lunar Handbook, Volume 2. 112 pages. Out in March.

1307 - Trader Princes of Maniria. 128 pages. Out in June.

Those are what I would put into the definite category. After that, we have projects without firm publication dates. I'll cover those in another announcement. As a final note, we are keeping the Heroquest Rulebook and all of Greg's Unfinished Works in print. You'll also soon be seeing all of the earlier and now out-of-print Issaries publications available from DriveThruRPG.com as PDFs.

Thanks for your support,
Rick Meints
Moon Design Publications