Re: Official vs Fan Material

From: Stewart Stansfield <stu_stansfield_at_WZAYftZq2Dd7Vk0aziZ0P07qJN-s9lppktG0m9xePXqMObeDKEvPbv0UQZ_5u>
Date: Sun, 02 Apr 2006 18:11:30 -0000

Mark:
> > Don't you mean "that half of us are elitist
> > bastards, and the rest of
> > you are as thick as pigshit"?

Oops! I was trying to be ecumenical.

I just realised that I have no idea who is on this group. There are supposed to be 149 members, but I've only seen a dozen or so post. De Immod: can you open up the members list for public (literal) consumption, so we can see who various popinjays and malingerers are?

Jane:
> I like the supplement idea, though. We could do the
> "adults only" one - or has that been done?

I'd be up for that (and I'd be interested in seeing what pr0n was written for the other one; I know Julian has posted one of his bits. Er...).

Stu.

P.S. Did you notice that Fabian didn't send the Tentacles notice to this group? Not good enough for him, eh? Condescending bastard. Even Rick and Simon post general announcements here.