Re: [ImmoderateHeroQuest] Re: Digest Number 497

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_mgXp3ThVbYnPAvSIxKbt3q4a4BCXKdK-BEhjiyzHR5LvWA7lQEjYcg5-YRUZA>
Date: Sun, 2 Apr 2006 20:45:40 +0100 (BST)

> She'll be happy with her
> > lobotomy, really, it's for the best.
> >

> Oh, that's alright then, I was worried it was
> something serious...

> .... It is *just* Jane, right?

now how do I do this "elitism" thing again? if I'm not allowed to do it, I've got to try....

Yes, of course it's just me! None of the rest of you are worthy, I bet you couldn't do a DIY lobotomy anyway, you just don't have the required dexterity and knowledge to perform the operation like us Higher Beings.

...erm - I think that's how it's done? Maybe I should practice more?