Re: Official vs Fan Material and Publication Dates

From: Tim Ellis <tim_at_8JKJHer2YuNHgDPAI7WltektwAmDu3oLpnteULxB2gl2PNpfbu-no33ttMK6OUK1QV2yZeKb>
Date: Tue, 04 Apr 2006 08:40:39 -0000

I thought that too, but I've decided it is belated bandwagon jumping. DO you recall how several years ago there was a big craze for the "fighting fantasy" style books. Well it was one craze that never touched Glorantha (or indeed any Chaosium game - how about a CoC "Pick your own path to insanity" book?) So I think what Greg and Jeff are working on is a "multi-choice" source-book. Sort of like King of Sartar in that it is full of contradictory viewpoints, but with numbered paragraphs to help you make your way through it in a consistant manner.

"If your Argrath was Argrath White Bull go to paragraph 16, if he was Argrath Dragonfriend go to paragraph 125, if he was Garrath Sharpsword vanish down Magesta's whirlpool and if he was Argrath Stickpicker (http://www.etyries.com/folktale/stickpik.htm) then go back to the start and try again...