Re: Mongoose

From: Tim Ellis <tim_at_FZjhpJQvo3XlKxkZZkQoICJi2-YEuUHnZcErOY7TjeMKG6f1OLbd5XM3FA-JA6K-FpuokwuM>
Date: Thu, 06 Apr 2006 10:24:24 -0000

>>"On related note, however, we have just made an agreement to bring a
>> rather well-known and eminently suitable fantasy setting to
>>RuneQuest,
>
> I suspect it's Conan. Anyway, back to working on "Cults."

Except that Mongoose already have a "Conan" licence

Fafhrd (or however you spell it) & the Grey Mouser? TSR used to have the licence, but may have let it lapse?

Hecules & Xena (ditto WEG)

Robin Hood tie in of some sort THere is a new BBC sereis in production. (ICE had a Robin Hood game, but I don't think it was tied to a particular book/film/TV series)