Re: [ImmoderateHeroQuest] Digest Number 507

From: Dougie <dougie_at_WvfJArhtS2S9dDL0SV6V_SzLRp1D8TKGDHj7U1M8_l1w_0QAyyMxGU8Vcyiy2SXKgQ4gk>
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2006 20:10:55 +0200

I will just de-lurk here to say, Mr boatright, FUCK OFF, YOU WANKER. Glorantha over the last years has attained a depth and richness far exceeding that of its earlier incarnations. Greg has done a great job of directing and giving structure to the creative energies of the Gloranthan community and shit like this is likely to make him want to just give up, which would be a crying shame for all who love his creation. So Greg, great work and I suggest viewing the frustration that tossers like Mr Boatright (don't I remember him getting thoroughly flamed off the lists years ago for being an obnoxious twat then?) obviously feel as a testament to the high quality of your work.

Dougie.