Re: [ImmoderateHeroQuest] Re: Seven questions that Greg won't answer

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_2fJEcKQ5qkwn2rUerRXuNtL4g_-OIWuRMmhg_YOFxG67UXMN6O9MvYFFotgsI>
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2006 19:38:48 +0100 (BST)

> What is your definition. Can I go into an FLGS and
> mention
> Heroquest will people know what I am talking about?

Yes. In the nearest I possess to a FLGS, I walk in and ask where the Gloranthan stuff is, they point me at the right shelf. And, last time, tell me that no, "Borderlands and Beyond" was not yet in.

> >What have you ever written?
> WTF has that got to do with anything. If I want to
> car that is not a
> piece of shit do I have to build it myself?

In a country with no car industry, yes, you do. Glorantha has been fan driven for years, even if in the last few a couple of people have been kidding themselves they were running a business. So, if us fans want stuff written, we write it. If we don't, why should we expect anyone else to?

> Is it going to be in one book or is it going to be
> hacked to pieces
> and then have some filler added like it has been up
> to this point.

Which part of "That's all I'll say for now" did you not understand?

Sorry Rick, I know you're perfectly capable of defending yourself, but I've been too polite here recently, I need to get back into good habits.

24 FIFA World Cup tickets to be won with Yahoo! Mail http://uk.mail.yahoo.com