Re: Seven questions that Greg won't answer

From: Rick Meints <rjmeints_at_MmAjLVP-Zamu_9zS7lrwXxkpOoH-upJlV2otCsXr94h63fNfthuMLT_iJP7kUdfJtYh>
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2006 18:54:15 -0000

Minty here,

Boaty babbles:

"Is it going to be in one book or is it going to be
hacked to pieces and then have some filler added"

For a moment I thought he was talking about his posts. :-)

Jane, loyal thane, writes:

"Which part of "That's all I'll say for now" did you
not understand?"

Thanks for the assist. Couldn't have said it better.

As for the future of Gloranthan writing, now is the time to step up and lend a hand. The product pipeline has loads of room. We already have a lot to get through in 2006: ILH2, Champions of the Red Moon, Blood Over Gold, Distant Shores, and the Guide to Glorantha to name the closest to publication. We want to have a lot of manuscripts being worked on so we aren't faced with one product delay meaning nothing gets published. Whether you want to write something yourself, with a team, or with/without Greg (or anyone else) is all up to you.

And no, Boaty, I don't feel special. I just feel honoured.

Rick