Re: [ImmoderateHeroQuest] Re: Seven questions that Greg won't answer

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_NwIC7FN-iPjaWLwSFKP64YJj9VHyW8Qr_0JpbFHTfuikVdFyeBDl_KG9TFM0b>
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2006 20:02:38 +0100 (BST)

Hey, don't get ideas above your station. I'll defend anyone I think deserves defending. I'm not anyone's thane!

And speaking of defence, I'll point out that Mr Boatright just sent me some links to things he's written - and they're good enough that I'll consider using them if they become appropriate to my games. Some history, a sub-cult, and a scenario.

> As for the future of Gloranthan writing, now is the
> time to step up and lend a hand.

I did ask which of my possible projects you people would like me to concentrate on, and got no reply. Let's assume it got drowned in the noise. Kheldon history/background/scenarios? Sun County, ditto? Fiction? Those bits of Dragonrise I offered to help with before Merlin went silent? Anything else?

If left to my own devices, it'll be fiction, but if there's something you people could make better use of, say so.

Or, this being *this* list, if you don't want the sort of garbage I produce, just say so, as long as you say so with style.

Switch an email account to Yahoo! Mail, you could win FIFA World Cup tickets. http://uk.mail.yahoo.com