Re: Seven questions that Greg won't answer

From: Rick Meints <rjmeints_at_O3q98Nr3Y4mbme8FU22wud510XnDO_XyQs6_5ooyIwYM2ofqO3noZodP9on518GJpIa>
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2006 19:30:27 -0000

Minty here,

Jane sayeth:
> Hey, don't get ideas above your station. I'll defend
> anyone I think deserves defending. I'm not anyone's
> thane!

I didn't say you were my thane. I use a far more Tsarist model for my organizational structure. Any of my comrades could verify that.

> I did ask which of my possible projects you people
> would like me to concentrate on, and got no reply.
> Let's assume it got drowned in the noise. Kheldon
> history/background/scenarios? Sun County, ditto?
> Fiction? Those bits of Dragonrise I offered to help
> with before Merlin went silent? Anything else?

What I would honestly love to see would be a Sun County project or a Whitewall project. There is plenty of demand for smaller regional scenario and background packs. I've only had a precious few proposed to MD. Both the WW and SC campaign books could be dynamite with the creative input of yourself, Hughes, Brooke, O'Brien, or others involved.

Please privately email Mark Galeotti and I with your thoughts on the above, or any other projects. Fiction, alas, is not very high up on my list at the moment. 64 to 128 page background and scenario game supplements are.

And to end on an immoderate note, get stuffed if the above is not of interest to you. I'll find some other hacks to write something about both of the above that you will really hate. I'll make theirs the official version. Most people don't realize that Kallyr was just rebelling to piss off her parents and impress her boyfriend... :-) She had red hair because she was really a Lunar spy, and whitewall is the only source of natural rubber for wagon wheels in Glorantha...

Vinga will become the Orlanthi matron of Child Care...

Oh, the pleasures of being the steward of Official Glorantha!

Minty