Re: [ImmoderateHeroQuest] Re: Seven questions that Greg won't answer

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_9553GJdYRhKU_dnA3J94lDcxKqSCp143yddP2hJU04RNPKyuqH8-qExP5HUNa>
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2006 20:46:05 +0100 (BST)

 > I didn't say you were my thane. I use a far more
> Tsarist
> model for my organizational structure. Any of my
> comrades could verify that.

Oh, that's all right then. As an anarchist myself, we'll get along fine.

> What I would honestly love to see would be a Sun
> County project or a Whitewall project.

OK. It's been suggested that any WW project should wait for the Heortland History that apparently Greg's currently working on, otherwise I'd head straight for that. Over to you to comment on clashes, the possibility of collaboration.... I'm quite happy to base any WW background on their stuff, but I'd need to know what it is, not wait for the paper version. From what I've heard so far, there's no inherent major clashes.

> Both the WW and SC
> campaign books could be dynamite with the creative
> input
> of yourself, Hughes, Brooke, O'Brien, or others
> involved.

Nick and I (mainly Nick) did make a start on the SC project, but it ran into potential problems. New management may solve them. It would need the rest of the Dev Team (Nick and MOB at least). I'll ask them.

> Please privately email Mark Galeotti and I with your
> thoughts on the above, or any other projects.

After this one public bit, will do.

> Fiction, alas, is not
> very high up on my list at the moment.

Understood - for hard-copy publication, it's a niche within a niche within a niche.

> And to end on an immoderate note, get stuffed if the
> above
> is not of interest to you. I'll find some other
> hacks to write
> something about both of the above that you will
> really hate.

That's been done!

> I'll make theirs the official version. Most people
> don't
> realize that Kallyr was just rebelling to piss off
> her parents
> and impress her boyfriend... :-) She had red hair
> because she was really a Lunar spy,

You've been reading my novel drafts, haven't you? Or the secret GM plot for the Swords game....

> and whitewall is the only source of
> natural rubber for wagon wheels in Glorantha...

Good idea! (makes mental note)

> Vinga will become the Orlanthi matron of Child
> Care...

No, no, I already have Babs Gor doing that at Duck Point.

> Oh, the pleasures of being the steward of Official
> Glorantha!

Better than taking the idea seriously! :)

24 FIFA World Cup tickets to be won with Yahoo! Mail http://uk.mail.yahoo.com