Re: Seven questions that Greg won't answer

From: Stewart Stansfield <stu_stansfield_at_owkCnt6IkstqSsKwnw6FosV2IhP6JFhFkD1O7woHfGgE1G2B7SZ16jGA-4Wdv>
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2006 19:46:35 -0000

Mister Rick! Mister Rick!

> .... and whitewall is the only source of
> natural rubber for wagon wheels in Glorantha...
>
> Oh, the pleasures of being the steward of Official Glorantha!

It is? Great. Can I please write the Whitewall book? The bastards on the group took exception to Dangmar Goodgurgle, the magical moustachioed tobacconist and purveyor of the finest shag; and Mr Zog, the Albanian-accented duck pornbaron, seller of "Busty Babeester Babes" and procurer of Grotaron pleasure slaves. I know a man of the requisite quality, such as yourself, will appreciate my endeavours. I'll show the twats.

Stu.