Re: Digest Number 509

From: Jeff Richard <richaje_at_Wj_xijTxA7UY55jf5rATTWQ1b9h1ED_Eq1FGsJZOkAm50h1r3XNSDQNQEHQTwzpwdxTK>
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2006 22:02:47 -0000

> Come Jeff post some more of your campaign material. That will
really
> teach me.

I post campaign material because (1) it is available, and (2) because it illustrates how I use Glorantha as a RPG setting. If you want my published material, go to Tentacles or Convulsion. Or wait for some of the Moon Design publications that I am involved with to be finished.

I find the constant whinging about "how Greg has screwed up Glorantha" to be more than mistaken - it is pointless. Glorantha is nothing more than a collection of short stories and articles set in a fictional place created (and, as a matter of intellectual property law, owned) by Greg. A lot of folk play RPGs (truly amongst the oddest of hobbies) that use these stories and articles for their setting, but that is hardly the purpose of writing the stories and articles in the first place (or at least it should hardly be the purpose). Do what you want with these texts, or write some of your own, or even ignore them altogether. But, please, spare me your pathetic whinging.

Cheers -

Jeff