Collectors are idiots.

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_L2ZDAfnAU-WY4CQbhjZkJMxBHuQ27zxPpRl-S7A1-vua-avjknSo7PH7dc2-ZU7twOB8Z>
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2006 12:04:24 -0700

Stupid, dumb, crazy fraekin idiots. If I ever sell *my* collection, I want them out there, though.

>The high bid on the Guide to Pavis, which is still in
>print and for sale for about $15 retail, is $41.

Rick has some magazines I don't, and I don't have the early packs of characters stats, but otherwise... Of course, it helps to get in on the ground floor, just buying stuff at normal retail when it goes on the market the first time. (Or, working on the line and getting stuff as partial payment - that works too! I haven't *bought* any of my HW/HQ stuff...)

Oh, I also don't have Daughter of Darkness - returned it to the store after reading it through after buying. The *only* time I have returned game material to the store!

RR
C'est par mon ordre et pour le bien de l'Etat que le porteur du présent a fait ce qu'il a fait.
- Richelieu