RE: [ImmoderateHeroQuest] Re: Collectors are idiots.

From: Sam Elliot <sam.elliot1_at_-oIsE5umVHZqV7Oak2e9PrO53OkOhN8jbLw083yvnmkQ5xc_bu1gOEq_oHScN2Ou>
Date: Wed, 3 May 2006 21:16:47 +0100

Rob:
> This is my opinion too. Doesn't take away the fact I
> think Greg is a nice guy tho....

Jane:
Sure, plenty of people are nice guys. Why does their ability to write their name on a piece of paper enthrall you, though?

Me:
I just found a three word email from Greg in my Inbox. Should I put it on ebay? Will Citrus Chris bid for it?
Right, that's my three minutes of fun for the week. Oh no, forgot something. You lot are a bunch of hookworm faeces. Or the bacteria feeding off the faeces.
Hard to tell from here.
Sam.

Switch an email account to Yahoo! Mail, you could win FIFA World Cup tickets. http://uk.mail.yahoo.com

You Are All Idiots. Signed, De Immod.

      Role playing games Online role playing games Role playing games online

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS     a.. Visit your group "ImmoderateHeroQuest" on the web.

    b.. To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:      ImmoderateHeroQuest-unsubscribe_at_yahoogroups.com