Re: [ImmoderateHeroQuest] Re: Collectors are idiots.

From: Goihl & Fahey <goihlk_at_UYpRbl92LNxMPg_BDPBKaWBW9TDFWGdP-7BHzA2hSEPe2oSxqBSKqGPPne97VF6AsEO2G>
Date: Sun, 7 May 2006 14:46:13 +0200

From: Jane Williams
>... see any point in meeting them. OK, if I'd
carried on with physics at college I'd have had Stephen Hawking as one of my lecturers,

I've discussed the Bronze Age with Oliver Dickinson, and he's sent me various articles on same, as well as travel tips for Greece. Also sent me special extra stuff about Griselda. So there. How's that for famous lecturers and all that. He autographed my copy of his book, and hand-corrected the title to "Sex and Violence in the Aegean Bronze Age"

Daniel