Re: Re: Convention fundraisers

From: Goihl & Fahey <goihlk_at_48p5p4PWgw_vNEW3myWDcLr0ONmPFqJxCM2C5IIDYHRQT-7_aXAJ5tHcXeAoUDo23nTZx>
Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2006 00:29:53 +0200

Very comforting of you Jeff. Thanks muchly. My puny attrocities really wouldn't be enuf. Any such monster would deserve far worse than any mere human punishment. Daniel

> >The actual "book" formatted and styled by Claudia (who I am
> just glad she is not aware of this controversy, since I'd really
  like
> to make sure she is willing to produce high-quality limited editions
> in the future)
>
> Don't even think of her hearing any of this. I'll personally commit
  (with my own body) all of the six attrocities of legend upon anyone   who mentions these crude noises to her in any way.

  The six atrocities of legend - Dan, if I hear anyone passed this shit   on to her, I'll happily invoke all the evil powers of American   corporate litigator. Drown the fucker in a sea of paper, with his   soul slowly torn out by the US court system. And bankrupt the   cocksuckers in the process. Six atrocities of legend, my ass.

  Jeff