Re: 80s pop culture.

From: Stewart Stansfield <stu_stansfield_at_BmK2IHg_V1YhRX0mrrfbPzEZDK7ym5igQNorUBeP9IylNbyZal8IhLJR4P5sH>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2006 18:07:32 -0000

t.
> Well. There is Blackadder, if you want to get all
> technical.

... "Never the Twain" was where it were at. That, Bob Carolgees and Dickie Davis. Dempsey and Bloody Makepeace.

Mind you, most of my early-mid '80s TV pop culture was actually American. Magnum PI... V... The A-Team... The Fall Guy... Knight Rider... Streethawk... Airwolf... Blue Thunder... Tales of the Golden Monkey... Battlestar Galactica re-runs...

Lots of people whinge about the '80s in the UK, often for fairly obvious reasons. But for a kid born in 1976 like me, it were great.

Stu.