Re: Convention fundraisers

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_7WKoBWutwY3l9DsI9UydP6I514gMaMDT94WBavsJXtClizIzFyOVMUz7F2wJR>
Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2006 10:09:50 -0000

He's taller than my Dave and about three times the width. Less of this width is flab than an opponent might hope.

> have no idea how big or fast the gentle giant is, so cannot make
any
> serious appraisals for betting purposes. I can only work on
> generalities: he's big (+5), he's English (+0),

he's gentle (-5)

> he's a gamer (-60).
> That last one evens a lot of things up.:)
> Jeff

But surely covers both sides?

Anyway, thinking back to the last time someone threatened poor little Rob, you missed one point. Augments from followers. Outraged Vingan, using "over-protective 10W2" and "vicious 15W" or thereabouts. Not sure if that should be +ve or -ve, though?