Re: Convention fundraisers

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_sgPAgpgF7Z_I8CL0IblmghrqocyGKLjwOXywA7CIFOYdK3QCf2SnibYhIbgTU>
Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2006 10:16:17 -0000

> You want controversial and offensive.
>
> Announcing the limited and extremelly restricted release of.
>
> The Durengard Scrolls - A limited edition fundraiser for
> Continuum 2006. ..... Only one copy of this book will be sold
> at the auction.

You know, burning Daughters of Darkness and similar offences is so passe. Assuming that the information in this will be available later via Rick (ignore anything Greg says on this subject or any other, it comes from a random answer generator), I think we have a more suitable subject. Let's bid as a group, the con gets the cash as required, then burn the thing as a matter of principle. Burning leather.... mmm....