Re: Re: Convention fundraisers

From: Goihl & Fahey <goihlk_at_E-_gW3ItVodFeOAJyoyFdkxkKbGvjy-yHXwdp6xvm8p0-JJSEzkckVrNma7q4wtXkan-N>
Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2006 17:28:44 +0200

It'd be more than enuf to have to fight Blade Jane alone. Maybe I could outrun her, and would definately choose that option. Daniel

  He's taller than my Dave and about three times the width. Less of   this width is flab than an opponent might hope.

> have no idea how big or fast the gentle giant is, so cannot make
  any
> serious appraisals for betting purposes. I can only work on
> generalities: he's big (+5), he's English (+0),

  he's gentle (-5)

> he's a gamer (-60).
> That last one evens a lot of things up.:)
> Jeff

  But surely covers both sides?

  Anyway, thinking back to the last time someone threatened poor   little Rob, you missed one point. Augments from followers.   Outraged Vingan, using "over-protective 10W2" and "vicious 15W" or   thereabouts. Not sure if that should be +ve or -ve, though?