Re: Convention fundraisers

From: Jeff Richard <richaje_at_3qRHierju73SDxl8E3G-ac0ObINRAYYVbfmrDKqEranBuKDqjgjaZngE0vg0QWx_Xk20>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2006 10:51:21 -0000

> But, it's a limited edition, restricting information to the elite
>few. And therefore, as a matter of principle, if I can't make the
>info therein available to all, I should burn it without reading it.

Not this again - make a difference between the information contained in these limited edition books from the books themselves. Only fifteen copies of the beautifully formatted Durengard Scrolls will ever be made. However, if all you care about is the Gloranthan esoterica - that "information" will be made available in an Unfinished Work that will be out later this year (I know this is true, since Rick, Greg and I are finishing it up).

I swear some people are being deliberately obtuse about this.

Jeff