Re: Buy something from DriveThru RPG you cheap #_at_$*&%#

From: Chris Lemens <chrislemens_at_6pqsqwsQWto7GbXTBL2QT4Fr47aDPRc0EbGLeq5G1R5fHppe4IzprEuBRT25BxjI>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2006 20:18:06 -0700 (PDT)

Rick,

Will the errata to HeroQuest be available for free somewhere?

A #_at_$*&%#, but not cheap,

Chris Lemens
=====Messages from Chris========

1.  Not an ad: If you have a little extra money to donate to a good cause, check out http://www.modestneeds.org/.
2.  I use Plaxo.  Add me to your address book with https://www.plaxo.com/add_me?u=409693&v0=813637&k0=1031037015&v1=813638&k1=234226739.
3.  I use LinkedIn.  Link with me at http://www.linkedin.com/in/chrislemens

=============================

Hello all,

There are 8 books in this first batch I put on DTRPG:

HQ Rulebook (with 10 additional pages of an expanded index, numerous corrections, incorporated errata and such throughout.

Most are only $9.95.

Hero's Book (for only $4.95) - great intro for new players Anaxial's Roster
Glorantha: Intro to the Hero Wars
Thunder Rebels
Storm Tribe
Barbarian Adventures
Orlanth is Dead

view and buy them here:
http://rpg.drivethrustuff.com/catalog/index.php?cPath=256_240

More is coming. I'll also be putting the Gloranthan Classics up on the site, and other early Issaries products, Unfinished Works, etc. over the next few months. This sales approach is new to Issaries and Moon Design. You are welcome to privately email me with suggestions and feedback.

PS: You have a far better chance of not being mercilessly picked on if you spend lots of money buying these PDFs...

Hope that helps,
Rick Meints
Moon Design Publications

You Are All Idiots. Signed, De Immod.