Re: Buy something from DriveThru RPG you cheap #_at_$*&%#

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_dhnXugqeuHEHM9wgqm9Olv6nTN60xgS0iMJFnXtjqAh2sf5mpO7QieHJefUEw>
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2006 17:53:11 +0100 (BST)

> Jane, the embicile, doesn't read English well:

Wot's an "embicile"? The result of someone who can't write English well, or something interesting?

> Did I ask whether the Heroquest book with errata was
> available somewhere? No, I did not. I just asked
> about the errata, since I don't want to go buying a
> fourth copy of the Heroquest book.

And sadly I assumed a minimum level of intelligence on your part - wrong list! Since the Errata have only ever existed on the glorantha.com website, where they are and have always been free.... well, you obviously wanted something different, didn't you?

All new Yahoo! Mail "The new Interface is stunning in its simplicity and ease of use." - PC Magazine http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/nowyoucan.html