Re: Buy something from DriveThru RPG you cheap #_at_$*&%#

From: Newt <mrnewt_at_C7TvX-j3jQe3QOkkygsnaFXyv6g2UsSywMoerqnIS08Xjhqum-tZLA5f1GQa7_KtA7PXP>
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2006 18:11:38 -0000

Oh St Rick of Mooning Designs please hear our prayer

Please deliver unto Sir Stu of Stansfield the books that he paid you, in hard earnt whoring money, but ten score months ago. So he can stop whinging like a little girl ever time we the brave Northern Knights of HeroQuesting meet up to sup tha' ale.

Please deliver unto him 'Borderlands'. For it is a chunky book, a book of some weight and physical prescene, and will make a rite good doorstop so he need not freeze to death, even now in the height of summer, in that digusting dungheap he calls home.

Please forgive us your simpering worshippers who will not buy your fine pdfs. For they already have the dead tree versions, which are much better for beating senseless the non-heroquest playing heretics.

Amen