Re: Re: Buy something from DriveThru RPG you cheap #_at_$*&%#

From: Goihl & Fahey <goihlk_at_uXUKs88XAGMZM_YtB9LfGvBnTGFYXpt_bx0lawiqYNmWzfn0v22CXLogDoiE9ulkVwZEP>
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2006 17:35:58 +0200

Hmm. Find this a bit long. It falls off by the time the punch line arrives. Daniel

  I should clear this up: my comment was intended to be spikey, yep, at   the very extreme of what might be fitting, yep, and to be full of   profanity, yep, but it was not intended as a wholly offensive attempt   to have a go at Rick. I understand that's how it was probably read, as   some people use the group for that kind of stuff.

  I won't go into the reasons why I wrote same; 'jest' would be wholly   the wrong word, but whatever it was it wasn't meant altogether   seriously. After all, I'm not daft and Rick's still got my money.

  While I'm not going to apologise to you lot for issuing an exasperated   jibe at Rick's expense, I am sorry that if that expense was rather   greater than actually intended.

  Stu.