Re: Minty

From: Goihl & Fahey <goihlk_at_pB7euDd2qxorrE1LOhIwRj1dKqHbIJAHbbc1IbK7hxZuY0QpWzXB6H8cvOV4zL2fwEzLh>
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2006 21:41:15 +0200

Hy Rob,
I don't get why would this make you uncomfortable?

Daniel

Hi Rick,

I'm sorry, but I have to tell you I am really not comfortable with calling you Minty for two reasons.

Reason 1: There is this British soap opera that has a character called Minty. Don't go there!

Reason 2: When I was a young man (well, teenager) and we started getting to know girls, those girls who's hygiene wasn't the best (often only discovered as one went south in search of paradise, if you follow me) were declared 'Minty' in the pub the following weekend, as we supped ale and boasted of our exploits in a thoroughly Sartarite fashion!

So if its ok with you I think I'll stick to Rick!

Best Rearguards
Rob