Re: Rich's GTA membership for ILH2.

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_1kBF5jIUU0aeIWUWASfdHiX5BymfRy3Tu2OQ0CXkv5GN94Vz8wyFowqAUFknB>
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2006 17:27:22 +0000 (GMT)

> I had a look at the address file. It has you down as
> living in Arizona, not Australia.

A natural mistake - both start with an "A", both consist mainly of climate unfit for human habitation.

But more seriously (what, on THIS list?), there's a number of people wondering on various lists when, if ever, the GTA copies will arrive. Could you perhaps make some publically reassuring noises that all is well, and the flying pigs, reindeer, or whatever are on schedule?

No, this isn't really an impatient nag - I've always said that getting the info out to the general punter is more important than getting it to some elite minority, and I've got no business changing my mind just because for once I'm one of the elite minority. The general punter can buy the books, and that's what matters.

Try the all-new Yahoo! Mail. "The New Version is radically easier to use" – The Wall Street Journal http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/nowyoucan.html